The training center makes every effort, in advance, to determine the prospective student’s ability to make satisfactory progress in the field. Therefore, it is necessary for prospective students to be interviewed by the school instructors before acceptance. In the event that an on-site visit is not possible, a telephone interview is acceptable. The training center reserves the right to accept or reject an applicant for enrollment, scholastic records and character references.
- A completed and signed Application for Enrollment and Registration form with the $75.00 refundable application fee payable to the Cosmetic Therapy Training Centers.
- A high school and/or College diploma with a State Medical Board of Ohio Preliminary Education Application form for Cosmetic Therapy. (enclosed)
- A health certificate from a physician showing good health and no communicable diseases, a certificate from a physician stating that you have received (or are receiving) Hepatitis vaccines, Tuberculosis test and current Tetanus vaccine.
- Evidence that a recent eye examination (not older than six (6) months) certifying your vision acuity is within acceptable limits to perform close work.
- A copy of a birth certificate or other legal proof that candidate is 18 years of age or older
- State Medical Board of Ohio Form #1 Certificate of Recommendation for Cosmetic Therapy. (enclosed)
The training center welcomes applications at any time from interested individuals. Acceptance is based on a first-come, first-served basis. THE APPLICANT MUST BE PROFICIENT IN TECHNICAL ENGLISH. At this time we do not provide English as a second language.
How to Enroll
Interested applicants should complete the form and submit to apply for acceptance.